Prithvi is a Vedic deity present in both Hinduism and some branches of Buddhism. Also known as Bhumi, she is the personification of the Mother Earth in Hinduism, and is the giver and sustainer of life. In some branches of Buddhism, she is depicted as a protector of the Gautama Buddha and a witness to his Enlightenment. She is overall considered a protective, nurturing force and an embodiment of the Earth.
This is a matte, loose blush in a deep, muted eggplant purple. While quite deep, it is blendable and buildable and may serve well as a contouring shade on some skin tones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.