Pavo is one of the four Southern Birds - a collection of constellations visible in the southern hemisphere that first appeard in the historical record in 1598. Its name is latin for Peacock. However, it is possible that this constellation was known to the Ancient Greeks before it disappeared below the horizon for the Northern hemisphere. It may be that Pavo referred to the myth of Argus, the creature with a hundred eyes that guarded Io. In the Metamorphosis by Ovid, there is reference to Argus being immortalized as a peacock and set among the stars.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a deep red-violet or magenta shade.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.