Pegasus is named for the famous winged horse from the Greek myth of Perseus. Pegasus is the offspring of the gorgon, Medusa, variously depicted as spring ing from her slain body and being borne of her when she was in the form of a mare. Pegasus was eventually caught by Bellerophon, and Bellerophon rode Pegasus to defat the monster Chimera. Pegasus was eventually immortalized in the stars after Bellerophon failed in reaching Mount Olympus on his back.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a soft lilac purple with pink undertones. Could make a lovely highlighter as well!
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.