Ninmah, also known as Ki, Ninhursag and Damgalnuna, is a Mesopotamian Great Mother goddess. She is a goddess of fertility and creator of the mountains. She is believed to have created mortal humans by shaping lumps of clay. She is the ancestor mother goddess of many of the ancient Mesopotamian deities, particularly those associated with agriculture, bounty, plants and fertility.
This is a matte, loose blush in a warm, earthy terracotta orange. This shade is buildable and very warm and works great as either an orange-toned blush or as a bronzer on some skin tones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.