“I couldn’t afford to learn it.” said the Mock Turtle with a sigh. “I only took the regular course.”
“What was that?” inquired Alice.
“Reeling and Writhing, of course, to begin with,” the Mock Turtle replied; “and then the different branches of Arithmetic—Ambition, Distraction, Uglification, and Derision.”
- Lewis Carroll
A duochrome with a mid-toned teal base and a yellow-gold shift.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Stearate, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin Clay, Carnauba Wax
May Contain: Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Chromium Oxide, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1, Green 5, Orange 5, Red 21, Red 28, Red 7, Yellow 10, Polyester-3, Polyurethane-11, Tin Oxide, Hydrogenated Polyisobuetene, Palmitic Acid
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Matte shades weigh more than shimmer shades because they are more dense, so we fill by volume rather than weight.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Not Lip Safe!