Sif is a Norse goddess of Earth. She is wife to the thunder god, Thor. She is associated with fertility, family and marriage, and some scholars believe that her golden hair represents fields of wheat. There is precious little said of Sif in records of Norse Mythology, but it believed that she is a memory of ancient Great Mother Goddesses and survived in relation to her Divine Marriage to a powerful Sky God. It is likely that she represented the fruitfulness of the earth in response to the life-giving rains. She is associated with a deity in th Sami religion to whom the Rowan berry is sacred.
This is a matte, loose blush in a light, sandy peach shade. This blush with warm undertones is one of the more subtle shades in the collection, but adds a lovely dimension of lively colour, particularly on fair skin tones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.