Sea Nymph: Amphibolis (A. antarctica and A. griffithii) A genus of seagrasses found along the southern and western coasts of Australia. Forming extensive 'meadows', it is an important source of food and shelter for many other marine species.
A light turquoise highlight with flecks of gold and blue shimmer.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Zinc Oxide, Chromium Oxide, Blue 1, Ultramarine, Tin Oxide, Carnauba Wax
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 10ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of product in a 10ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe but not lip safe.
- This shade was originally created for the Sihaya and Company Summer 2022 Box, "Into the Deep" and was originally called 'Allur'd to Destruction' after a line in Robert Burns' 1786 poem, Address to the Devil. The line refers to kelpies (or water-kelpies), a Scottish water spirit or fey creature that is described as a strong, beautiful black horse encountered by the shores of lochs and can take on the guise of a human. In either form, they are exceedingly dangerous, luring unsuspecting people close enough so that they can drag them into the depths of the lochs and drown them.