"Bless the Maker and His water," Kynes murmured.
"Bless the coming and going of Him. May His passage cleanse the world. May He keep the world for His people."
This shadow is inspired by the Sandworm, known by the Fremen as Shai Hulud or the Maker. It is a warm grey matte shade with a reddish undertone.
Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxide, Mica, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
This is going in my regular rotation, for sure. I'm another pale, semi-cool-but-yellowish-undertones type, and it's amazingly flattering, and easy to blend out.
I've been looking for a soft, neutral matte eyeshadow with cooler undertones. At least for my complexion (neutral undertones with a hint of cool yellow, close match to Lancome Teint Idole Foundation in 090), Shai Hulu fills that requirement perfectly. Depending on how much I apply, I can either create a hint of smokiness or build it to the depth shown in the swatches. Beautiful color.