Coatlicue is an Aztec Goddess of Earth as both creator and destroyer, a personification of the concept that the earth creates and consumes all life. She is a multifaceted Goddess with multiple names - Toci (Meaning 'Our Grandmother'), associated with war and healing, and Chihuacoatl ("Snake Woman"), associatd with fertility and childbirth. Coatlicue is a tremendously powerful goddess, considered Mother to all: to the moon, the stars and the sun and to all life on Earth.
This is a matte, loose blush in a muted, earthy red with a neutral-warm undertone. This is a buildable shade that is moderately pigmented.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarine, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.
Awesome dark orange/red. Wish there were more colours like this! Works well for fair skin. Easy to use, blendable, and I love to mix with liquid products for a great cream blush!
I really love the color of this blush. It is unique and a color I have been looking for for a while. I really like the full size packaging with the sifter. It makes it a lot easier to use a loose blush.