Every hero needs a loyal horse to ride into danger. Or maybe a bear. Or moose. Some kind of animal that helps our hero on his way. Bill the Pony is definitely a trusty steed, although another in his series, Shadowfax, outshines him in the magnificence category. Rocinante is not quite a horse, but he tries really hard, too.
This is a soft, pale neutral straw shade. Not quite gold, not quite pink, not quite peach, it sits somewhere in the middle and acts as a fantastic accomapniement to just about any shade.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Ultramarine, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Lip Safe!
This stuff makes a spectacular cheek highlight, at least my skintone, which is about the same as the model's.
Really nice, blendable shade; just shimmery enough and looks great with just about everything!