Tucana is one of the southern hemisphere constellations identified in the 16th century. It is one of the four Southern Birds, along with Pavo the peacock, grus the crane and Phoenix. It is named for the Toucan, however it went through a few name changes before it was settled: it was known as the Hornbill, the American Goose and the Indian Magpie before the Toucan was finally chosen. In China, the constellation is also known as the Bird's Beak.
This is a shimmery loose blush in a bright, saturated orange shade with subtle flecks of red.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Magnesium Stearate, Titanium Dioxide, Carnauba Wax.
May Contain: Iron Oxides, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Red 7, Red 21, Red 27, Red 40, Orange 5.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.