The vain sorceress is a staple of fantasty and fairytale! She may be old and haggard, or she may be undeniably beautiful. Usually, though, she is evil, and looking to steal the youth and beauty of a maiden for her own purposes. Some great evil, vain sorceresses are Lamia of Stardust, The Evil Queen from Snow White, and even Dorian Grey from A Portrait of Dorian Grey. Some that turn this little trope on its head are all the witches of Discworld and variants might include Ursula and Maleficent and the Wicked Witches of Oz
This pale duochrome shade is a lovely violet shimmer over a heather grey-green base. The beauty of the sparkle distracts from the rather plain, if pretty, shade below. Just like a vain sorceress!
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Iron Oxide, Chromium Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax, Tin Oxide
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Not Lip Safe!