The name of the city of Toronto is thought to derive from the Mohawk word tkaronto, which meansWhere there are trees standing in the water". Through the annals of history, this evocative term came to be used for the name of the largest city in Canada.
This shade was created to benefit the Native Canadian Centre of Toronto, whose mission is to empower the Indigenous community in Toronto by providing programs that support their spiritual, emotional, physical and mental well-being. You can read more about their mission, values, programmes and future endeavours at their website and if you choose to donate directly or purchase from their e-shop, so much the better!
This shade is a soft, shimmery periwinkle base with turquoise, green and violet sparks.
Titanium Dioxide, Mica, Ultramarine, Manganese Violet, Green 5, Chromium Oxide, Iron Oxide, Zinc Oxide, Magnesium Stearate, Tin Oxide, Carnauba Wax
- Samples contain 1/8 tsp of loose eyeshadow (or approximately 0.25mL). If the Sample Jar option is chosen, samples will come in a 5ml jar without any label art.
- Half and Full sizes are packaged in 5mL Plastic Cosmetics jars.
- Half sizes contain 1/2 tsp (or approximately 1g) of product in a 5mL jar without sifter.
- Full sizes contain 1 tsp (or approximately 2g) of product in a 5mL sifter jar.
- Both half and full sizes feature label art stickers on the lids for their particular collection.
- Our 5mL jars do not come with sifters.
- This colour is vegan.
- Not Lip Safe!