Mokosh is a Slavic Goddess associated with women's work and women's destinies. She presides over spinning and weaving and the shearing of sheep. She is also the protector of women in childbirth. She considered a Mother Goddess. Her name has an association with moisture or wetness. She may be strongly associated with or descended from the Finnic Deity, Moksha. She is a deity of fertility and a ruler of the dead. She is believed to have power over the land and its people. Even today, she is revered as a giver of life and protector of women.
This is a matte, loose blush in a cool, baby pink with violet undertones. This is one of the lightest shades in the collection and works very well with cool undertones. It is buildable, however and may work well on some skin tones as a cool matte highlight.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Ultramarines, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.