Pacha Mama is a Quechua Goddess worshipped in the Andes. Much of our understanding of her comes from Incan mythology. She is a being who presides over planting and harvesting, but she also embodies the Andes Mountains and causes Earthquakes. She is a strongly creative force with the power to sustain life on Earth and she is mother to the Sun and Moon. In the modern day, she is worshipped on her own as a benevolent Mother Earth goddess or in a syncretic link to the Virgin Mary within many indigenous cultures of the Andes.
This is a matte, loose blush in a muted brown with orange undertones that can pull quite warm. This is a buildable shade that will also work well as a bronzer on some skin tones.
Mica, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Kaolin Clay, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxides, Magnesium Stearate, Carnauba Wax.
Items are filled by volume rather than by weight.
- Sample Bags are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a medium plastic bag.
- Sample Jars are 1/4 tsp (approximately 0.5mL) of product in a 5mL acrylic jar.
- Half sizes are 1 tsp (approximately 2g) of product in a 20ml sifter jar.
- Full sizes are 2tsp (approximately 4g) of roduct in a 20ml sifter jar.
- This shade is vegan.
- This shade is eye safe and lip safe.